Commercial Grade 32′ to 40′
We build commercial grade carports with two things in mind—durability and strength. We build our structures to exceed our customers’ expectations. With our engineered truss system, we can reach widths of up to 60’ wide and 16’ tall! We offer fully customizable commercial metal carports; these buildings are great for protecting large construction equipment, semis, building materials, farm equipment, etc.… Our economical pricing and quick lead times are driving more and more customers to purchase our building as opposed to traditional red iron buildings, and with 14 colors to choose from, we’re sure you’ll get exactly what you want. Due to the weight and size of these buildings our customer will need to provide a lift at time of installation for installation crew to erect building. Also, all commercial grade buildings must be placed on either a cement pad, piers, or footers. Buildings longer than 41’ may incur a freight charge.
This product is available within CO, KS, MD, NM, OH, PA, AL, AR, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, and VA. Please call if you live outside of this area.
Contact us for information about our custom commercial metal carports!
Available Roof Styles
Vertical Roof Top View
The Vertical Style roof is a durable A-frame style of metal roof with vertically aligned panels that allow for better water and debris shed.
- 35 PSF (pound per square foot) snow load
- 140 MPH wind speed
- 14 gauge steel trusses
- 29 gauge metal roofing
- 8’ legs spaced 5’ on center or less
- Bracing on every leg
- 32’-36’ have one piece rafter; 38-40’ have 2 piece rafter bolted at center
- Vertical roofing with optional vertical sides and ends
- Concrete or Mobile home anchors
- 90 day workmanship warranty
- Beckers 20 year limited warranty on roofing material
- Free EAGLE or STAR Emblem upon request (with purchase of gable or closed end)
- Free Installation on your level land
Additional Options Available – CALL FOR QUOTE
- 170 MPH / 30 or 65 PSF Certification Upgrade
- Partial or complete end and/or side enclosure
- Bubble or 2” fiberglass insulation
- Gables (regular, extended and/or vertical)
- Build over existing structure
- Cut legs on site
- Vertical siding
- 45 degree trim kit
- Extra bows
- Roll up doors sizes: 6×7, 8×7, 9×8, 10×8, 10×10, 12×12
- Windows: 24”x 36”’ or 30” x 36
- Walk in door (36” x 80”)
- Window and door frame outs
- Garage door frame outs
- Free horizontal color match wainscoting with enclosed sides or ends
Sales Tax is calculated and collected by the installer upon delivery and is based on your local tax rates. Please call us if you have any questions.
Prices may change without notice
Braces are optional but strongly recommended for all structures 8’ and taller “I understand warranty is void if braces are not purchased. Failure to add bracing as recommended may impact building structure."