If you are looking to protect beloved horses, farm equipment, and more, opt for our metal carport horse barn. Like all our carports, we engineer this model from durable metal to ensure that it will last for years.
Horse Barns have a center leg height of 12’ and lean-to leg heights of 8’ on the outer eaves. All barns can be fully customized to accommodate the needs of our customers. We can add things such as tack rooms or even frame in the stalls. Call us for special requests.
This product is available within AL, AR, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, and VA. Please call if you live outside of this area.
Check out our metal carport horse barns today!
Available Roof Styles
Boxed Eave Roof Top View
Our Boxed Eave style roof provides a more traditional A-frame roof line with horizontal panels and boxed-in eaves.
Vertical Roof Top View
The Vertical Style roof is a durable A-frame style of metal roof with vertically aligned panels that allow for better water and debris shed.
- 14 gauge galvanized framing
- 29 gauge metal roofing and siding
- Eagle barns – Center Structure has 11’ legs with 3’ braces and peak braces; Lean-To’s have 8’ legs and 2’ leg braces
- Horse barns – Center structure has 12’ legs with 3’ braces and peak braces; LEan-To’s have 8’ legs and 2’ leg braces
- Gables on front and rear on all structures
- Either concrete or rebar anchors, depending upon the installation surface
- Mobile home anchors standard on 50’ and 54’ wide only
- 90 day workmanship warranty
- Beckers 20 year limited warranty on roofing material
- Free EAGLE or STAR Emblem upon request
- Free Installation on your level land
- 35 PSF/ 140 MPH Certification for concrete installs
Additional Options Available – CALL FOR QUOTE
- Partial or complete end and/or side enclosure
- 12 gauge upgrade
- Mobile Home Anchors (certifies all ground installs for 35 PSF / 140 MPH)
- 3’ braces on every leg
- Bubble or 2” fiberglass insulation
- Build over existing structure
- Cut legs on site
- Vertical siding
- 45 degree trim kit
- Extra bows
- Roll up doors sizes: 6×7, 8×7, 9×8, 10×8, 10×10, 12×12
- Windows: 24’ x 36’ or 30’ x 36”
- Walk in door (36” x 80”)
- Window and door frame outs
- Garage door frame outs
- Free horizontal color match wainscoting with enclosed sides or ends
Sales Tax is calculated and collected by the installer upon delivery and is based on your local tax rates. Please call us if you have any questions.
10 in stock
Prices may change without notice
Braces are optional but strongly recommended for all structures 8’ and taller “I understand warranty is void if braces are not purchased. Failure to add bracing as recommended may impact building structure."